Write a story
The writer Mark Twain once said: “Writing is easy. You only have to leave out the wrong words.“ But how are you going to write a really good story? We will show it to you!
Brought to you by
1. A good idea
At the beginning of a story, each author sits first in front of a blank sheet or a blank screen. If you don’t know something, it’s not bad. As a story writer you are inspired that is, you’re looking for in your thoughts, your environment and what you have already experienced, after exciting ideas. This can be a topic from the news write my essay, you totally captivates, but also stories that have you told friends or a story in a children’s thing. Particularly exciting stories about people are: Watch, what funny habits of your classmates and what beautiful or strange things they sometimes say (and write it down for you).
2. Every beginning is difficult
As the author of a good story, you must have one thing above all: patience and discipline. Before you take, every day, for at least 15 minutes to write anything down. Think of a theme such as “My day as a detective novel” or “What if my cat gives me in the morning for Breakfast?”. Write a small Text about it. Or you take the beginning of a story that you like and make up your mind, as you otherwise might be. This is the beginning not easy at all, because you literally lack the words. But with time you will realize that you Writing is always easier. Now it is time for a real story from your pen!
3. The story build up
From the school, you must know the structure of an essay: introduction main part conclusion. The difference with your story is that you keep a few things in front of your reader a secret, so it will be exciting:
1. In the beginning: To introduce the beginning of a story you are the characters, their environment and the conflict you be petrified in the course of history, Ricken. Do you, by to tell the characters and acting, or about you to tell.
2. Conflict: One of your characters has an insoluble Problem: A hard work morning in the school, a Prince who needs to be rescued or a group of gangsters that stole all the books from the library. You take this part-time detail on the conflict. Your heroes will of course try to clear the Problem from the world. For this you need to overcome many obstacles. Describe how your hero and let them talk about their Fears.
3. Shortly before the end: The Problem is solved as well as, your heroes can relax and are pretty sure to have the Evil once again averted. This is the best time in your story an unexpected twist: the meanest and nastiest character in your story, think of something as he or she in the end still could win.
4. Happy ending: Many of the stories have a happy ending, the rudder is rumgerissen at the last second and the Good guys win. Your story can have a sad or open end, and your reader Think.